Head of Brand Marketing
Head of Brand Marketing
Line Manager: Group Marketing Director
Salary: up to £60k pa + 10% bonus
Overview of Role
Arden University is a challenger brand within the higher education sector. At Arden University, the vision is to make education more accessible, engaging and beneficial to people everywhere. They recognise that the pressures of people’s hectic, modern lives often means our students are constrained - by location, cost, family/caring commitments or simply time. By making their degrees, masters and MBA programmes available through both online distance learning and flexible on-campus ‘blended’ study, they have been able to support students ranging from 18 to 80 years old to achieve their ambitions and benefit from Higher Education.
The university now has 5 study centres across the country in London(x3), Birmingham and Manchester with plans for new locations in the pipeline. They also have an international presence in Dublin, Prague and Berlin.
Arden is part of much larger education provider, Global University Systems (GUS).
As Head of brand marketing, your primary focus will be to champion and drive the student centric growth, particularly of the new blended learning study centres. You will develop an insight driven strategy to raise brand awareness and consideration, as well as, delivering a further step-change in the numbers of applications to study at Arden university. You will also have responsibility for the local marketing for international centres, as well as, overviewing the B2B marketing to the corporate sector.
As the business grows, there will be opportunities to grow with the business and we are looking for an individual who can take on more responsibility over-time.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for the UK Blended learning study centres.
- Manage the UK annual integrated plan – encompassing all media and channels.
- Provide strategic direction for the digital team that will manage the execution of PPC, SEO, display, social media, email and website content.
- Work closely with creative and media agencies in developing plans.
- Manage delivery of offline marketing activity (print, events, radio, screen).
- Manage the agencies delivering local marketing in select international markets, including Germany.
- Manage the B2B marketing of Arden to corporate partners for sponsored degrees and apprenticeships.
- Monitor and report on the delivery of key KPIs - awareness & consideration scores, pipeline build, engagement KPIs around website visits, enquiries, applications and enrolment.
- Support the Group marketing director in developing clarity around overall brand direction and customer targeting.
- Work closely with insight manager to understand insight gaps and find the insight to help drive the strategic and content plans. Closely seek to understand the motivations for various target customer segments.
- Provide leadership within the team – directly and indirectly.
Arden are looking for someone who will be extremely motivated by the opportunity to be part of and help drive a fast-track growth plan.
Transforming a relatively unknown brand into a brand that students are talking about. They should have +7 years’ experience in a marketing team, managing budgets, people and customer centric integrating marketing plans. Ideally, with international experience. A proven track record of getting results.
Apply for Head of Brand Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly