Marketing, Operations and Administration Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Engineering is the largest supplier of STEM talent to the nation. Over the last 15 years, the faculty has graduated more entrepreneurs and CEOs of ASX-listed companies than any other university. At the forefront of innovation, UNSW Engineering works closely with industry to achieve bold targets for global impact. One of the key faculty initiatives to facilitate knowledge exchange is Innovation Central Sydney.
A collaboration led by Cisco, Innovation Central Sydney is one of 9 state-of-the-art collaborative community centres around the world developing ingenious solutions for cloud, analytics and Internet of Things (IoT) network platforms. Innovation Central Sydney has two locations at Australian Technology Park and UNSW Kensington. The program is managed collaboratively between 5 partners; UNSW, Cisco, Data61, NSW Farmer’s Association and NSW Department of Primary Industries
About the role
- $82K - $87K plus 9.5% superannuation and annual leave loading
- 12 months fixed term
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- 2 Locations: UNSW Kensington Campus and Australian Technology Park Redfern
As the Marketing, Operations & Administration Officer you will play a pivotal role in the day-to-day functioning of the centre and spend equal time in both locations, liaising closely with members of the Operations Committee and fulfilling secretariat duties for the Governance Board.
This is a challenging and exciting role within a rapidly expanding program and a dynamic technology sector. To be successful, you will be highly organised and self-motivated with exceptional skills in stakeholder management and communications.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- A relevant degree or qualification with relevant work experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Extensive administrative experience with well-developed, finance, budgeting and analytical skills and demonstrated experience in developing administrative systems and procedures.
- Extensive marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of relevant digital tools and a high proficiency in professional writing.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating corporate events, functions or conferences.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 14 January 2018