Online Coordinator, Hospitality
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Hospitality’s core purpose is to create a consistent and quality hospitality experience at UNSW.
Hospitality provides event coordination, catering, venue management, audio visual support, and theatre production to the UNSW community and external clients. Hospitality manages UNSW’s event venues including a residential business school, CBD based executive education centre, purpose built conference and events centre, and performing arts venues that are used for commercial and internal hire.
The business unit is commencing on a journey to deliver an ambitious new business strategy that will increase product offerings and service levels, to result in a growth of client satisfaction, internal utilisation, and revenue generation.
About the role
- $71K-$80K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed term - 12 months
The Hospitality Online Coordinator is key to the success of a newly implemented catering ordering platform, they will drive the integrity and continual improvement of the platform, the website, and work with the Business Development team to deliver the online marketing strategy. The role is not solely content focused but will have a large focus on customer engagement.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to drive online performance, with excellent attention to detail
- Be experienced in managing digital platforms, and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Formal qualification in digital marketing/content management or equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Hannah Sparke, General Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 1615
Applications close: 14th January 2018