- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Planning and Performance creates, implements and manages business intelligence, reporting and data & information governance. UNSW Planning and Performance ensures that the standards, practices and processes around these areas align with the goals of the University. It allows for effective planning and information management by collecting and analysing data around its people (staff, students, stakeholders) and business units (Faculties, administration).
About the role
- $82K to $97K per year (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed term for 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
UNSW Sydney currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join UNSW Planning and Performance. The position holder will be responsible for the delivery of data analysis and reports to support business operations across UNSW. The position is involved throughout the entire Business Intelligence development life cycle, but primarily focused on data analysis, report development and user support.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in a Data Analysis, Business Analyst and / or Business Intelligence Analyst position.
- Relevant experience in a higher education organisation or other large scale IT environment.
- An appropriate degree(s), postgraduate qualifications would be an advantage with relevant experience, or proven equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online – applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Amanda Tjie (Manager, Business Analytics) UNSW Planning & Performance
T: (61 2) 9385 2487
Applications close: 14 January 2018