Catering Hospitality Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Hospitality’s core purpose is to create a consistent and quality hospitality experience at UNSW.
Hospitality provides event coordination, catering, venue management, audio visual support, and theatre production to the UNSW community and external clients. Hospitality manages UNSW’s event venues including a residential business school, CBD based executive education centre, purpose built conference and events centre, and performing arts venues that are used for commercial and internal hire.
The business unit is commencing on a journey to deliver an ambitious new business strategy that will increase product offerings and service levels, to result in a growth of client satisfaction, internal utilisation, and revenue generation.
About the role
- $90K-$97K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Catering Hospitality Manager will drive high-quality and innovation across all food offerings at UNSW to transform the hospitality experience for students, staff and visitors. The Catering team will lead the new catering structure including the online catering platform which will enhance the event experience.
This exciting role suits an experienced leader with a passion for food and beverage, in both the event and retail space.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have superior customer service skills, and the ability to understand consumer requirements and drive suppliers to meet client demands
- Be an experience leader with extensive food and beverage experience
- Tertiary qualification in Hospitality/Catering Management or equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training and industry experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Hannah Sparke, General Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 1615
Applications close: 14 January 2018