Project Officer, Academic Program
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The Education Portfolio works to enhance the student experience and maintain academic integrity and excellence, providing support and guidance for Schools within the faculty.
About the position
- $82,417 - $87,919 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Continuing, Full Time
The Project Officer, Academic Programs will play an important role in the Education Portfolio team, providing administrative support, analytics and project management for the undergraduate and postgraduate program portfolios. This position will also engage with key Business School and University stakeholders including academics and professional staff.
About the successful applicant
- Demonstrated organisational, administrative, and computing skills, with the ability to prioritise competing interests and ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including report writing and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications plus at least 3 years administrative experience working in a complex organisation, preferably in the higher education sector.
How to apply:
Your application should systematically address the selection criteria provided in the Position Description. If you are unable to access the Position Description via the link below, please contact Christine Mathies or Tracy Wilcox.
Be sure to review the position documentation and systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Academic Director Undergraduate
T: (02) 9385 3376
Academic Director Postgraduate
T: (02) 9385 3376
Applications close: 11.59 pm, 14th January 2018