Venue Manager, Concierge
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Hospitality’s core purpose is to create a consistent and quality hospitality experience at UNSW.
Hospitality provides event coordination, catering, venue management, audio visual support, and theatre production to the UNSW community and external clients. Hospitality manages UNSW’s event venues including a residential business school, CBD based executive education centre, purpose built conference and events centre, and performing arts venues that are used for commercial and internal hire.
The business unit is commencing on a journey to deliver an ambitious new business strategy that will increase product offerings and service levels, to result in a growth of client satisfaction, internal utilisation, and revenue generation and overall customer experience.
About the role
- $99K – $107k plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Two Continuing positions
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
Venue Concierge is a newly formed team that will transform the guest and visitor experience in UNSW venues. The team will provide superior customer service to internal and external clients, guests and visitors, execute events seamlessly, and drive the presentation of venues ensuring they are presented to the UNSW Hospitality standard.
This position will lead teams based at the CBD location, 1 O’Connell Street building or at our Main Kensington Campus.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have successfully managed a high end hospitality business and venue
- Have experience in events, dining, sales, and driving service excellence and revenue generation
- Be a highly motivated leader with experience in training staff to deliver high hospitality service standards
- Formal qualification in Hospitality Management or equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Gregg Currie, Head of Hospitality
T: 0418 222 248
Applications close: 14th January 2018