Alumni and Engagement Coordinator, Law Faculty
- Be valued for your skills in relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Join an organisation that values social impact and thought leadership
- $83,653 - $89,238 + 17% superannuation + leave loading
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the 2025 Strategy. Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy in February 2016, UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement team organisation that will advance UNSW’s ambitious goals.
Our Alumni and Engagement team encourages alumni and friends to give time, money and expertise in support of these priorities, while providing ongoing value to graduates, and strengthening the University’s reputation.
Reporting to the Manager Alumni & Engagement Business, Law, you will engage with graduates to grow the brand and reputation of the Faculty and the University, and to build ongoing support and participation through fostering mutually beneficial relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- In consultation with the Senior Manager and faculty staff; develop and implement an alumni relations plan consistent with the UNSW alumni strategy, and the faculty’s overall vision and goal
- Coordinate a program of activities and engage with graduates to build ongoing support and participation for the Faculty and the University
- Act as a key point of contact for Faculty alumni
- Add value to recruitment, research partnerships, and student activities by facilitating alumni involvement and engagement
- Map student to alumni transition, and identify and implement improvements to system and communication processes
- Contribute to alumni projects and initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
You can demonstrate your success coordinating alumni and strategic engagement programs and projects including:
- Excellent engagement and stakeholder management skills including highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, and demonstrated commitment to excellence in program and project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to influence and garner support and commitment for projects
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to show initiative and think creatively and independently
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and sensitively with colleagues across a range of teams whilst coordinating multiple priorities
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to Selection Criteria in pdf format.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11 pm, 15th January 2018
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.