Post Doctoral Research Associate in Biological science
3 days left
- Full Time
- Classification: Academic Level A
- Salary Range: $72,339 to $88,102 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 1 year
- Position Reports to: Professor
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Jamie Quinton
- Closing Date: 11.00 am, Monday 22 January 2018
The Post Doctoral Research Associate will be an outstanding early career researcher with an active research interest in understanding microstructures of metal alloys and their influence on bulk properties
The Post Doctoral Research Associate will become a member of the Centre for NanoScale Science and Technology whose researchers work on a range of projects in energy, environment, health and security. The position will contribute to the Centre’s strategic research performance outcomes as well as the performance expectations outlined in relevant external research grants and funding.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.