Postdoctoral Fellow in Clinical Research Lead
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC) is a premier research institution in Australia that is recognised internationally as a Research Centre of Excellence. The overall mission of NDARC is to conduct high quality research and related activities that increase the effectiveness of treatment and other intervention responses to alcohol and other drug related harm.
About the role
- $103K-$121K per annum plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term until June 2020
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Clinical Research Lead will be responsible to build the National Clinical Research Network, define priorities from a clinical and service perspective and drive engagement with relevant governments and communities. This position works with key stakeholders and consortium partners to achieve the objectives of the Centre, including establishing and supporting clinical trials, research studies and facilitating network communications and sharing of resources.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- PhD in psychology, public health, behavioural or social sciences
- Proven experience in conducting quantitative clinical intervention research
- Demonstrated experience in the development and evaluation of Internet-based resources
- Demonstrated experience in alcohol or other drug or related public health field
- Whilst it is desirable to be located in NSW, it is not essential
You should systematically address the selection criteria in the Position Description in your application.
Jelynn Millare, Administrative Officer
Applications close: 31st January, 2018