- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Hospitality’s core purpose is to create a consistent and quality hospitality experience at UNSW.
Hospitality provides event coordination, catering, venue management, audio visual support, and theatre production to the UNSW community and external clients. Hospitality manages UNSW’s event venues including a residential business school, CBD based executive education centre, purpose built conference and events centre, and performing arts venues that are used for commercial and internal hire.
The business unit is commencing on a journey to deliver an ambitious new business strategy that will increase product offerings and service levels, to result in a growth of client satisfaction, internal utilisation, and revenue generation.
About the roles
- $71-$80K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Two continuing full time vacancies
- Based at either the UNSW campus in Kensington or 1 O'Connell Street in the CBD
There are 2 Event Coordinator positions open, which willl be based at either main campus in Kensington or at the UNSW CBD Campus at the iconic 1 O’Connell Street building. The roles are an integral part of the award-winning Event Management team providing superior customer service to internal and external clients, and providing innovative ideas and solutions to bring client’s event to life to meet their desired objectives and outcomes.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have superior customer service skills with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to think innovatively
- Be an experienced event and hospitality professional
- Formal qualification in Hospitality or Event Management or equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Hannah Sparke, General Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 1615
Applications close: 14th January 2018