Assistant Manager, Student Administration
The Assistant Manager has responsibility for the management of Student Administration operational activities, and for the implementation of University Regulation and Policies in the delivery of those activities. The position ensures that key daily functions, of student support and the operation of the campus reception and mailroom, are provided in a pastoral, professional, and responsive manner.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- a relevant Bachelor’s degree, and or extensive experience in a similar position
- a detailed understanding of the Australian University sector including experience in a management role which required the exercise of high level independence and professional judgement; and
- demonstrated experience in developing and managing effective and responsive teams with a strong focus on pastoral care and service.
- Located in the historic Fremantle West End within walking distance from public transport
- Generous opportunities for staff development
- Staff fitness program
About the University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a Catholic university with campuses in Fremantle, Broome and Sydney. The Objects of the University are the provision of university education within a context of Catholic faith and values and the provision of an excellent standard of teaching, scholarship and research, training for the professions and the pastoral care of its students.
The University seeks to foster in all staff and students an appreciation of the richness and relevance of the Catholic Intellectual Tradition and the obligation to serve the wider community in their chosen disciplines and in their daily lives.
How to Apply
Complete and submit an Application Package for the position which is available on our website http://www.nd.edu.au/jobs/fremantle.shtml
For further enquires please phone on (08) 9433 0643 or email email@example.com
Applications close: No later than 9.00am (WST)25 January 2018
The University reserves the right to appoint by invitation or to make no appointment at all.