Business Continuity and Resilience Associate
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Risk Management Unit combines a range of essential services that are needed to support the University’s operations. Built up on the principles of enterprise risk management and the ‘Three Lines of Defence” framework, Risk Management provides services that enable the university community to identify, assess and manage their key operational and strategic risks. The Director, Risk Management is responsible for providing a framework for assessing Risk across UNSW, utilising a model that enables both partnership and challenge on risk matters.
About the role
- $101K - $113K per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Business Continuity and Resilience Associate is responsible for ensuring that UNSW maintains a robust continuity and resilience strategy and framework, and is a subject matter expert in technology risk assessment.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline (IT, Finance, Business, etc.) with substantial experience in an Operational Risk/IT Audit & Advisory/IT Risk Control function, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience. A Business Continuity accreditation is desirable.
- High level working knowledge of Enabling infrastructure technologies, information, integration, platform and software technologies and digital resilience.
- Strong understanding of both business continuity and resilience management frameworks and standards and their application in a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated partnering skills and the ability to work collaboratively, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical audiences at all levels.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Grant Cura - Director - Risk Management
T: (61 2) 9385 2902
Applications close: 15 January 2018