Manager, Work Integrated Learning
SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
In conjunction with the academic WIL Director, this position is responsible for the development and implementation of the Faculty work integrated learning strategy and plan.
This will include:
- Develop, plan and implement programs and initiatives designed to provide opportunities for students and graduates to gain corporate/business/professional experience.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Faculty WIL Plan, and contribute to strategy development and review.
- Foster relationships with government, non-government agencies and the private sector for a range of purposes.
- Oversee the administration of the Faculty WIL programs, including the development and implementation of procedures and processes.
- A tertiary degree and subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Experience working collaboratively and effectively with both students and external stakeholders and/or clients from business, government or community sectors.
- Experience working within an organisation with complex administrative structures, policies and procedures, preferably within the higher education or vocational education sectors.
- Ability to represent the Faculty and University in a professional and exemplary manner, underpinned by an understanding of discretion, diplomacy and good judgement.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Jen Smith, Tel: +61 3 9244 3859, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 21 January 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.