- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Engineering at UNSW is a national and international leader in engineering research and education and is the University’s premier research Faculty. It is the largest Engineering Faculty in Australia, graduating the largest number of engineers and with the largest research expenditure. Through excellence in fundamental and applied research the Faculty aims to be placed in the top 20 internationally by 2025
About the role
- $101K - $113K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term 12 month contract
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
UNSW is working towards the implementation of a new academic calendar (UNSW3+) in 2019.The Educational Designer will support the Associate Dean (Education) and Academic Programs Manager in this and will be supported by an administrative Officer.
These roles will be responsible for preparing and implementing the new academic calendar within the Faculty, and will be the main conduit between the UNSW3+ team and Faculty of Engineering Staff.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ability to think strategically and make informed decisions about improvement in the development of institutional capacity and individual capability for quality learning and teaching.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and review of curriculum, including the development of digitally enabled educational programs.
- A relevant degree and extensive relevant experience in an academic learning and teaching environment, ideally within the higher education sector.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kimberly Burdett, Faculty Education Manager
Applications close: 14 January 2018