- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry has been set up by the Inaugural Chair in Intellectual Disability Mental Health at UNSW to generate translational research and advocacy in the area of intellectual disability mental health.
About the role
- $82,417 - $87,919 plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading less)
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Full-time or Part-time (minimum 28 hours per week)
The Data Analyst will assist in managing and coordinating a linked dataset and the linkage to further sets under the NHMRC funded Partnership for Better Health Project Grant entitled Improving the Mental Health Outcomes for People with an Intellectual Disability (ID). The Data Analyst will coordinate the statistical design, analysis and reporting of epidemiological studies and execute data cleaning and data management processes.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Advanced semonstrated skills in statistical analysis of epidemiology .
- Demonstrated high level research and data analysis skills.
- Post-graduate qualifications in statistics, biostatistics, computer sciences or epidemiology, with an understanding of health service utilisation issues.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Dr Preeyaporn Srasuebkul
T: (61 2) 9385 1344
Applications close: 22 January 2018