- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Engineering at UNSW is a national and international leader in engineering research and education and is the University’s premier research Faculty. It is the largest Engineering Faculty in Australia, graduating the largest number of engineers and with the largest research expenditure. Through excellence in fundamental and applied research the Faculty aims to be placed in the top 20 internationally by 2025.
About the role
- $71K - $80K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The Administrator plays a key role in supporting the Faculty’s transition to Operational Excellence, a key enabler of the UNSW Strategy 2025, and general administration within the Faculty. As a member of the General Administration Team of the Faculty, this position supports activities as required within the Schools and Dean’s Unit.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated administrative experience within a large and complex institution or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to apply, interpret, advise on and contribute to the development of protocols, procedures, guidelines and administrative systems.
- A performance-oriented approach with demonstrated ability to act with a high level of independence, initiative, problem solving, analysis and judgment to provide accurate and appropriate outcomes.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
T: (61 2) 9385 4319
Applications close: Monday 15 January 2018