Research and Technology Analyst
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor Research Training (PVCRT) and Dean of Graduate Research provides strategic leadership and support in the direction, development and improvement of UNSW’s overall research performance through the administration of higher degree research and research training and in attracting and retaining outstanding higher degree research candidates and early career researchers to UNSW.
About the role
- $91K-$99K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term until December 2020
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Research and Technology Analyst is responsible for analysing and defining requirements and functionality for information systems and other solutions which meet the business and digital infrastructure needs of the of the PVCRT. The position will provide expertise and have substantial influence on the analysis, design and implementation of these systems.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology with extensive experience as an Agile Product owner.
- Experience in soliciting and documenting complex and disparate business processes from a wide source of stakeholders into comprehensive and logical documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical people at all levels.
- Experience with Higher Education student administration systems.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Rebecca Lawrence, Deputy Director, Graduate Research School
T: (61 2) 9385 4048
Applications close: 14 January 2018