Lecturer in Education
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Access Education
- CQUniversity Gladstone Marina
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa, (inclusive of a cash salary of $92,886 to $110,303 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The School of Access Education supports the overall management of CQUniversity’s enabling courses, Skills for Tertiary Education Preparatory Studies (STEPS), and the Tertiary Entry Program (TEP). It also hosts the Academic Learning Centre (ALC) which supports undergraduate and coursework post graduate students and the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Centre (LLNC), which supports VET students.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School in the areas of mathematics and science, whilst performing assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to a team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
You Will Be:
- Working on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
You Will Have:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area (essential).
- A Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain (essential).
- A proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32224
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 23rd January 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply