- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) is part of UNSW Business School and is a leading provider of business education solutions in the Asia Pacific Region, through design and delivery of open-enrolment and customised programs.
About the position
- $82K - $87K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term - 14 Months, Secondment Cover position
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) is seeking an experienced Delivery Coordinator who will be proficient at constructing, executing, and monitoring project plans to ensure the best quality and most efficient experience for our clients, participants, candidates and faculty in the non-award and award space.
The AGSM Delivery team sits within AGSM Experience; they engage with corporate clients, Short Course participants and MBA candidates in the delivery of AGSM Non-Award and Award programs. The team’s focus is on enhancing candidate, corporate and participant experience through the delivery of short and award courses.
This includes establishing strong relationships and engaging with clients and participants, administering and sourcing requirements, enhancing service through customer-focused processes and continuously seeking to improve quality and efficiency across the entire AGSM portfolio.
About the successful applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
- Previous work experience in an environment involving events, programs, candidate or client services, logistics, venue and program management
- Extensive experience and high-level skills to work with digital technologies such as databases, social media, survey tools and Microsoft office
- Proven success and demonstrated positive attitude to problem-solving and improving processes and procedures including change management processes
- Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills, with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships and strong skills to cultivate an exceptional customer service philosophy and culture in a high volume, process driven work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while contributing to a strong team environment
How to apply:
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Linzie Brown, Delivery Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 0321
Applications close: 11.59 pm 5th January 2018