- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Medicine is a national leader in learning, teaching and research, with close affiliations to a number of Australia’s finest hospitals, research institutes and health care organisations. With a strong presence at UNSW Kensington campus, the faculty have staff and students in teaching hospitals in Sydney as well as regional and rural areas of NSW including Albury/Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
The Faculty Office comprises the offices of the Faculty Executive (including the Dean, Senior Vice Deans and Faculty General Manager), as well as other central portfolios which manage and provide support to Schools and Centres within the Faculty. Functions of the Faculty office include Research Support, Education Support, Administrative Support, External Relations, Finance and Human Resources.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus ( 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term, 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
UNSW Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Education Designer to join the team. In this role you will assist the faculty with the UNSW 3+ course conversion project. Teh successful applicant will play a key role in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of blended and online teaching methods and techniques.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Relevant qualifications in education or technology with relevant experience
- Demonstrated high level administration, strategic and technical support skills, including knowledge of using educational delivery software and experience in online learning design to develop and implement online learning activities using various media.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and implement innovative technologies and pedagogies where appropriate to improve blended and online learning and teaching, including use of web-based learning management systems.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Mr Phillip Raponi, UNSW3+ Project Officer
T: (61 2) 9385 3064
Applications close: Wednesday, 10 January 2018