Lead Business Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Part of UNSW’s Finance and Operations Division, UNSW IT is now entering its next phase of evolution with another paradigm shift to position itself as a strategic partner within the University.
About the role
- Competitive Salary Package
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ensuring that the underlying problem is understood and a robust approach / solution is developed
- A proven track record of working within appropriate project management methodologies utilising the best of Waterfall and Agile methods.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or related discipline together with 7+years’ experience in business systems analysis and specification.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 17 December, 11:30 pm