- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Scheduling team is part of Student Services & Systems in the DVC (Academic) portfolio. The team is responsible for the production and management of the UNSW central timetables and provides casual booking services for the University’s learning and teaching spaces.
About the roles
- A $82K - $87K per annum plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed term until March 2019
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
We are seeking a highly motivated and proficient individual to join the team responsible for the delivery of timetabling and scheduling services at UNSW.
The Scheduling Consultants are responsible for contributing to the delivery of UNSW timetabling and scheduling services and will be part of the team who produce and maintain the UNSW central timetables.
The position also provide detailed advice and support to School and Faculty staff in the management and maintenance of their classes in the University’s student systems.
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships as well as understand and manage conflicting needs
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with a focus on accuracy and with close attention to detail, to manage workflows, and meet deadlines
- Well-developed critical thinking and analytical skills for problem solving of operational challenges and demonstrated skills in engaging and negotiating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of University class scheduling drivers, processes and systems
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your online application.
Nicola Cupples, Manager, Scheduling
T: (61 2) 9385 8056
Applications close: January 14th 2018