Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in Nursing
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor (Full Time, Renewable Yearly Contract)
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach undergraduate students using both traditional and non-traditional instructional delivery methods.
- Train students with up-to-date skills needed for academic performance and industry integration.
- Guide students for academic research, exhibition and external exposure.
- Find strategy to establish and expand each department to global standards.
- Participate in the department committee.
- Conduct research that will be published in accredited international journals in topics relating to your assigned college.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- PhD degree in majors relating to the recruiting college
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in the designated field.
- Applicants for the Associate Professor title must provide a letter from their university indicating their position as an associate professor.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Grade point average should be at the top quartile of the criteria used in the program or institution.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Participated in commissioned projects and exhibitions relating to your discipline and field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the same field.
- Published articles in accredited international journals within the past 5 years.
- PHD degree obtained from highly ranked universities according to the QS, Times and/or Shanghai university ranking systems.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salaries vary depending on experience and qualifications.
- In-campus housing accommodation or annual housing allowance.
- Annual airline tickets to and from the country of origin.
- Education allowance for children.
- Medical insurance at government health facilities.
- 60 days annual paid vacation.
Send your complete documents including your Resume, all obtained degrees, experience, and a copy of your passport to
PNU Vision & Mission
- To become a beacon of knowledge and ethical practices for women.
- To become a comprehensive university for women, distinguished with its academic leadership and scientific research that contributes to building a knowledge economy with societal and international partnerships.
- Loyalty, integrity, confidence, excellence, distinction, commitment to quality, and professionalism.
Apply for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in Nursing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly