Education Support Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Engineering at UNSW is a national and international leader in engineering research and education and is the University’s premier research Faculty. It is the largest Engineering Faculty in Australia, graduating the largest number of engineers and with the largest research expenditure. Through excellence in fundamental and applied research the Faculty aims to be placed in the top 20 internationally by 2025.
About the role
- $82K-$87K plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Education Support Officer provides administrative and project support for the Education Portfolio in the Dean’s Unit within the Faculty of Engineering, including coordinating proposals for new and revised programs, streams and courses on behalf of the Faculty (in the region of 200 proposals per year) and providing advice and guidance to academic staff on their course proposals and their implementation.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated knowledge of education programs in the tertiary sector and administrative experience in ensuring Faculty offerings comply with institutional rules.
- demonstrated experience in project management, including budgeting and financial reporting.
- demonstrated ability to apply, interpret, advise on and develop protocols, procedures, guidelines and administrative systems.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Dr Stuart Upton, Academic Programs Manager, UNSW Engineering
Applications close: 14th January 2018