- Fixed Term (until 05.06.18), Part Time (0.4FTE)
- Student Life and Wellbeing Centre
- CQUniversity Emerald
- Total Salary $26,015 to $29,264 pa
Do you have a passion for Vocational Education and for building relationships with stakeholders? If so, then this is the perfect position for you!
Your New Division:
Become a vital part of the VETiS team today and help Year 11 and 12 high school students achieve their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) by beginning their vocational learning journey with CQUniversity. The VETiS program provides students with practical hands-on training, valuable employability skills, and an opportunity to gain real trade skills and qualifications while completing high school.
Your New Role:
- Working closely with the VETiS Coordinator to assist in the continued rollout of the (VETiS) program in an inclusive and supportive manner.
- Conducting official face-to-face interactions between CQUniversity and our VETiS schools, and ensuring that students are aware of the multitude of pathways available to them.
- Providing support for our current partnering school teachers who deliver VET courses and our current and future VET students, whilst investigating the potential to grow the program in your geographic location.
You Will Be:
- A motivated team player who inspires and guides others, and takes responsibility for own performance.
- A positive and professional individual who enjoys collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve successful business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge in the use of computers including a range of business support software (e.g. word processing, spread sheeting, database, electronic diary, email etc.) and using large corporate information systems.
- An understanding of Vocational Education and Training.
- Experience in effectively liaising with internal and external stakeholders and achieving high quality customer service outcomes.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including communication, negotiation and consultation with a customer focus.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32227
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 14 December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.