Teacher/Tutor in Education
- Casual Pool
- School of Access Education
- CQUniversity Emerald, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Mackay and Biloela
- Casual Rates Apply
Your New Division:
The School of Access Education supports the overall management of CQUniversity’s enabling courses, Skills for Tertiary Education Preparatory Studies (STEPS), Tertiary Entry Program (TEP) and the Academic Learning Centre (ALC) which supports undergraduate and coursework post graduate students and the LLNC, which supports VET students’ Language Literacy and Numeracy skills.
Your New Role:
The School of Access Education is currently seeking expressions of Interest for casual teachers and tutors to develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students through outcome focused vocational education and training programs. You will contribute to the review, development and implementation of training packages/syllabus, course content and teaching and learning resources.
You Will Be:
- A high-involved team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (essential).
- Knowledge of the education and training sector and the ability to positively respond to new directions and demands of the training market (essential).
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32152
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 21 October 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply