Assistant, Finance Office
Closing Date: 15 January 2017
Contract Status: Full-time (Fixed-term for 2 years)
Salary & Benefits: RMB 83, 000 to RMB 131,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics and relevant disciplines
- Good at MS Office system, especially Excel.
- Familiar with Kingdee accounting software;
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability;
- 1-2 years accounting work experiences;
- Service minded;
- Able to work under pressure with high commitment;
- Ability to gain new skills and knowledge quickly;
- Good communication skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Payment: arrange payment for staff reimbursement by cash or bank transfer; make payment to supplier by issuing cheques/bank telegraphic transfer, overseas remittance;
- Cashier service: Collect fees in cash and issue receipts/invoice for student tuition fees; withdraw petty cash, paying salary in cash, bank deduction etc.;
- Research project management: monitor research fund use, preparing for project report;
- AR/AP management: clear staff’s advance payment, keep record for bills and inform people/entity to return bills or other receivables, overview the balance of account payable and account receivable;
- General ledger book keeping and monthly staff bills preparation;
- Respond to the staff’s and students’ requirements and queries on financial issues;
- Participate in training and staff development, as trainer or trainee as appropriate, to develop and foster relevant expertise and awareness for global engagement;
- Maintain a proactive and flexible approach to delivering work objectives and assisting other members in global engagement team as and when appropriate;
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and role.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com