Russian Language Teacher
The Institute of Modern Languages (IML-UQ)
Queensland's leading language services provider since 1934 provides language teaching, course development and assessment services for government departments in Canberra.
It is a unit within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and operates on a fee-for-service basis. More information can be obtained at www.iml.uq.edu.au.
- Teach a Russian Course for Beginners level from 13 March to 21 December 2018 (over four terms)
- Term 1 (13 March - 29 March): 4 hours per day for 13 days.
- Term 2 (23 April - 6 July), Term 3 (23 July - 28 September) & Term 4 (15 October - 21 December): 4 hours a day x 2 days a week.
- Preferred training days are two consecutive days. Preferred times are 830-1230 or 1300-1700.
If you're the right person for this opportunity you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in language teaching or a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Native level proficiency in Russian
- English proficiency
- Russian language teaching experience (preferably with adults) including syllabus design and course materials development
The University of Queensland values diversity and inclusion.
Applications are encouraged from women.
To be advised
HR to attach here.
To discuss this role please contact the Director, Ms Georgiana Poulter on +61 7 3346 8201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: Resume, responses to the Selection Criteria in the Position Description (one page) and a Sample Lesson Plan for the first four hour class of a Beginners course.
27 December 2017 11:55PM
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be able to apply for this job.
For information on completing the application process click here