Technical Test Lead
4 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
In recent years UNSW IT has implemented a Shared Service capability moving away from a complete federated model of individual IT units operating within Faculties and Divisions. UNSW IT is now entering its next phase of transformation to position itself as a strategic partner and enabler within the University.
About the role
- $119K-$126K plus (17% superannuation)
As a member of the UNSW IT Testing Services Team, the Technical Test lead will oversee the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks. At the outset of a project, in collaboration with the other stakeholders, the incumbent will, devise the test objectives, apply organisational test policies and create test strategies and test plans.
The position will report into the Manager Testing Services and may supervise the work of Testers
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- 10+ years’ experience in software testing.
- At least 5 years in performance and automation testing.
- Demonstrated capability in defect management processes and the ability to lead defect management workshops.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ralph Hitti, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 6977
Applications close: 17/12/2017