- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Education Support Office is responsible for managing and supporting the strategy, leadership and governance of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and learning across the Faculty.
About the role
- Level 7 AU$90K- AU$97K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Educational Technologist works collaboratively with the Educational Developer and academic staff to design, develop, implement and evaluate courses and programs that focus on pedagogical approaches to using educational technologies across UNSW Arts and Social Sciences.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience working with the development and deployment of technology enabled learning and teaching and/or any combination of education, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of technical support and supporting the use and integration of educational technologies and media in curriculum design and digital content/resources, including web-based learning management systems
- High-level problem-solving skills and ability to exercise initiative and to be adaptive and innovative in developing and pursuing educational technological solutions; together with a service orientation and with a “client-customer” focus
- Current technical knowledge and operational understanding of TELT platforms
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Associate Professor Cath Ellis
T: (61 2) 9385 7818
Applications close: 11.59 pm Sunday 21 January 2018