Teaching Support Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The role of Teaching Support Officer is responsible for overall support to Academic staff and students to ensure Teaching is delivered efficiently and appropriately. This includes ensuring appropriate learning spaces, TELT (Technology Enabled Learning & Teaching) and logistical support are delivered on time and as required.
About the role
- $82K-$87K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term - 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week) . Part-time applications will be cosidered. Please state your desired work pattern on your application
The Operations Unit is a centralised team providing services to the Faculty in areas of School management, projects, administrative support, teaching support and Work Integrated Learning. The team coordinates a range of functions in order to produce streamlined and effective operations across the Faculty.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent problem solving, communication, analytical and organisational skills with an ability to meet deadlines and to identify gaps in service and make suggestions for improvement
- High-level understanding of course coordination, handbook requirements, Teaching Support logistics and program administration
- Proven experience working with University enrolments and a strong understanding of the day-to-day enrolment functions which require attending to
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Catherine Rowe, Business Transition Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 8861
Applications close: 11.59pm Sunday 14 January 2018