- Continuing, Full Time
- Engagement and Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Emerald
- Total Remuneration $88,718 to $95,549 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $75,189 to $80,979 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Engagement & Campuses Division aims to build and promote partnerships and facilitate connections with a wide range of organisations and communities at a local, national and international level. Our goal is to empower staff, community, business and industry to interact and build partnerships that will provide mutually beneficial outcomes for a stronger region.
Your New Role:
Provide an inclusive and welcoming experience for all students in the Emerald (Central Highlands) region by providing advice, assistance and guidance through their learning journey. Under the leadership of the AVC (Central Highlands Region), you will be responsible for facilitating inclusive and accessible learning in a community environment, promoting the University to the broader community and assist with facilitating an inclusive staff culture.
You Will Be:
- A high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Working on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes .
You Will Have:
The essential knowledge and education required for this role is -
- Proficient knowledge in the use of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, email, internet and large corporate information systems.
- Knowledge of ability to acquire knowledge of University policies and procedures and broad awareness of issues in a tertiary environment.
- Undertaken Approved Manager (Liquor) training as per the Liquor Act 1992 and Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulations.
- Hold a current Responsible Management of Licenced Venues Certificate (RMLV).
- Completed a relevant Degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge of an administrative field; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training. (desirable but not essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32222
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 17 December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply