- Casual (until 15 March 2018)
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Casual Hourly Rates Apply
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. The Facilities Management Directorate is an innovated and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will ensure plumbing maintenance and installation work is completed, in accordance with relevant legislation, codes and standards with minimum disruption to the University. You will establish effective working relationships with other maintenance teams, staff and sub-contractors, and providing adequate support when required. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to undertake a range of plumbing work with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines.
You Will Be:
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Plumbers and Drainers Licence (essential).
- Completed a Plumbing trade certificate level qualification with post certificate and relevant work experience (essential).
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health and Safety requirements, and demonstrated ability to work in compliance with WH&S provisions (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32220
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday 14th December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.