Senior Workforce Policy Officer
Faculty / Portfolio:
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President
211 Wellington Road, Mulgrave
$77,512 - $83,664 pa HEW Level 06
(plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Achieve at a world top 100 university
- Passionate about customer service
- Fast pace and results focused work
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Workplace Relations team for a Senior Workforce Policy Officer with a strong focus on policy writing, project support and administrative support.
As a Senior Workforce Policy Officer, you will be responsible for:
- providing high level administrative support and project coordination;
- analytically assessing a range of options and recommendations on policy and project initiatives;
- develop, implement and deliver policies in accordance with governance processes;
- maintaining online content;
- supporting the broader Workplace Relations function on projects and events;
- sound and timely advice on policies and procedures;
To achieve success in this role, you will be highly self-motivated and a committed team player with an ability to problem solve and interact with a diverse range of stakeholders. You must also hold highly developed computer literacy skills and excellent administrative skills.
This role is ideal for a person who is passionate about attention to detail and ensuring we not only meet customer needs but also legal obligations in delivering operational excellence.
Are you passionate about attention to detail? Do you thrive in working in a team environment with the goal of ensuring customer needs are met together with our legal obligations in delivering operational excellence? If this sounds like you, we’d welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Simone de Groot, Workforce Policy Manager, 03 9905 1784
15 December 2017, 11:55pm AEDT