HR Business Support Officer
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President
HR Operations Centre
211 Wellington Road, Mulgrave
12 month fixed-term appointment
$64,563 - $74,160 pa HEW Level 05
(plus 9.5% employer superannuation)
- Achieve at one of the top 100 world universities in the world
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Mulgrave location
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
An exciting opportunity is available for you to join Monash HR in the Human Resources Business Support team managing high volume human resources activities.
You will be responsible for delivering quality HR service within a process driven environment. Paramount to success in this role is the ability to apply critical analysis combined with attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate:
- possesses highly developed communication and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment and initiative
- demonstrates commitment to providing operational excellence
- is HR qualified
- is customer service and solution focused with experience dealing with people from diverse backgrounds
- enjoys a collaborative team environment and achieving business outcomes
If you wish to join our dynamic and high performing team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Maria Hajis or Lisa Sierakowski, HR Business Support Manager, 03 9902 4167
10 December 2017, 11:55 pm AEDT