Human Resources Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Human Resources (HR) function of UNSW exists to deliver strategic and operational HR support to all staff within UNSW. This includes the development and implementation of policies, frameworks and tools to support all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, on-boarding, organisational development, health and safety and career planning
About the role
- $70K - $79K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
The Human Resources Officer is part of the Human Resources team responsible for the delivery of generalist HR services and transactional support to the various faculties and divisions of UNSW.
The position supports the interpretation, implementation and administration of the University’s HR policies and procedures at the faculty/divisional level in accordance with the requirements of the client group.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Diploma in Human Resources with at least 2 years work experience in Human Resources or a relevant degree without subsequent experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience
- Sound understanding of contemporary HR practice, and experience in interpreting and applying relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with clients at all levels and work effectively in a team environment
- The ability to set priorities and manage workflow independently within a high volume environment, meeting deadlines while maintaining accuracy
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Daniel Nicholson, HR Help Manager
Applications close: 13 December 2017