Professor in Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
3 days left
- Full Time
- Classification: Academic Level E
- Salary Range: $176,211 pa full-time plus Clinical Loading III ($30,504 pa full-time)
- Employment Type: Continuing, full-time
- Position Reports to: Professor of Medicine
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Jonathan Gleadle
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 18 December 2017
The Professor in Respiratory and Sleep Medicine will provide leadership and delivery of high quality teaching, research and clinical services in Respiratory and Sleep Medicine. The incumbent will work within both the University and Health Service environments and be based in the Discipline of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine in the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN).
The incumbent will lead clinical research at the Adelaide Institute for Sleep Health (AISH). AISH has an international reputation for sleep disorders research and is a Flinders University-designated Centre of research excellence. The incumbent will be expected to further enhance the research outputs and community impacts of AISH’s research and develop, coordinate and continuously improve the Internal Medicine curriculum, including Sleep and Respiratory Medicine, within the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.
Please see the position description attached below for further details about the role.