Associate Lecturer/Lecturer in Indigenous Health
- Classification: Academic Level A or Academic Level B
- Salary Range: Academic Level A: $72,339 to $88,102 pa Academic Level B: $92,746 to $110,134 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, Full-time available until 31 December 2018
- Position Reports to: Deputy Director - Poche Centre for Indigenous Health
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Associate Professor Kerry Taylor
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 11 December 2017
The Associate Lecturer (Indigenous Health) will be based at the Poche Centre for Indigenous Health and Wellbeing in Alice Springs. The incumbent will primarily be responsible for conducting research relevant to Indigenous Health and with consideration of Indigenous health related behaviours and contributing to the teaching programs of Poche NT.
The Lecturer (Indigenous Health) will provide cultural and academic support to Indigenous students through the Poche Centre for Indigenous Health and Wellbeing. As an integral member of the Poche team the incumbent will contribute to the development of pathways for the recruitment and retention of Indigenous Australians in medical and other health training. This includes a contribution to health-related teaching, curriculum development and research.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.
Please see the position description attached below for further details about the role.