Student Placement Support Officer
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 5
- Salary Range: $67,157 to $74,331 pa
- Employment Type: Full-time, fixed-term available until 31 December 2018
- Position Reports to: Deputy Manager, Flinders NT
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Mr Ross Carter
- Closing Date: 11.00 am, Friday 15 December 2017
Under general direction, the Student Placement Support Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing procedures that will ensure Flinders NT can efficiently facilitate student placements. The incumbent will work collaboratively within the regional academic and professional team in Central Australia to increase the number of nursing and allied health placements in the region through new initiatives. The incumbent will also be required to foster positive relationships with relevant Flinders NT staff and develop positive working relationships with staff from various Australian Universities involved in organising Medical, Nursing and Allied Health placements
The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the day to day administrative functions associated with student placements and student support. These activities will contribute to building a health workforce for the NT, Central and Northern Australia.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.
Please see the position description attached below for further details about the role.