Tonsley Manufacturing Innovation Hub Manager
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 8
- Salary Range: $93,137 - $103,330 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 3 years
- Position Reports to: Strategic Professor
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor John Spoehr
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Thursday 14 December 2017
Under broad direction, and in accordance with the strategic goals of the University, the Tonsley Manufacturing Innovation (TMI) Hub Manager will have primary responsibility for development and operation of the TMI as state and national focal point for Industry 4.0 education/training, research and industry capability building.
The TMI Hub Manager will be responsible for development and implementation of the TMI education/training and industry engagement plan. The incumbent will play a key role in the design and delivery of education, training and capability building programs. They will provide leadership in identifying, pursuing and securing opportunities for development of the TMI.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.
Please see the Position Description attached below for further details about the role.