Senior eResearch Officer
- Full Time
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 8
- Salary Range: $93,137 - $103,330 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time,available for 2 years
- Position Reports to: Associate Director, Digital Research Services
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Miss Sally Wheldrake
- Closing date: 11.00 am, Friday 15 December 2017
Under broad direction, the Senior eResearch Officer is responsible for management and support of eResearch services, projects and applications including provision of high level advice and subject matter expertise on eResearch and Library related initiatives, leading projects and delivering and facilitating business as usual (BAU) operations.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.
Please see the position description attached below for further details about the role.