Administration and Finance Assistant
- Full Time
Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute
Faculty of Science
Salary: $63,707 - $67,613 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
An opportunity exists to join the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) as an Administration and Finance Assistant.
AMSI is a highly respected, standout national collaboration delivering three programs – Schools, Research and Higher Education and Intern - that cover the entire mathematical sciences pipeline. As its mission, the Institute works toward the radical improvement of mathematical sciences capacity and capability in the Australian community. In this position you will assist the Executive Officer and the Finance Officers on matters supporting the Institute.
You must have:
- a demonstrated record of adapting and learning new computer software
- accuracy and attention to detail
- experience in administration and finance
- strong communications written and verbal communication skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of working with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you enjoy working in a unique environment and are passionate about this sector, this role could be for you.
- is an exceptional collaboration, with working member representatives from 29 Australian university mathematics and statistics departments, 5 Government agencies and 6 mathematical and statistical societies
- is involved in large-scale, national projects
- provides a diverse and dynamic working environment
- has passionate team-orientated employees
- can provide you with fulfilling and impactful work
Close date: 13 Dec 2017
Position Description and Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria