Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Construction Management
SALARY RANGE: $93,615 to $131,255 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Construction Management will be responsible for undertaking research, publishing and teaching in the area of construction management.
This will include:
- Contributing to their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity.
- Contributing to research projects and collaborations to create new insights and opportunities.
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning and teaching (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings).
- Making a contribution to the implementation of the University’s Strategic Agenda.
- PhD in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute effectively to the Faculty’s undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs.
- Successful record of research and publications in an area aligned with the school focus.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of partnerships with professional associations and domestic overseas educational institutions and industry.
- Interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, the staff of the Faculty and School and with other members of the University.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Anthony Mills, Tel: +61 3 5227 8302, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 14 January 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.