Senior Operations Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Residences Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $97,852 to $107,016 pa, (inclusive of a cash salary of $82,930 to $90,697 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Student Residences endeavours to provide a safe, secure and harmonious community for students and visitors on our Mackay Ooralea and Rockhampton North campuses. Student Residences strives to foster an environment that provides students with educational and personal growth while living on-campus. The Residential Life team, which consists of current resident students, after-hours coordinators and friendly office staff, are dedicated in providing assistance and support throughout students stay to ensure that they are living and learning in a happy and healthy environment.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the continuous improvement and overall operations of the kitchen, catering, maintenance and housekeeping functions ensuring an exceptional customer experience and an outstanding food and guest service is provided. You will also drive the business development of the Capricornia College Catering service and developing and reviewing business plans and revenue targets which result in generating income for the Student Residences. The successful applicant will have demonstrated skills and experience in the hospitality industry managing food service operations, with proven knowledge of relevant Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintain working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Seeking new opportunities, taking risks and initiating new ventures.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial business development and financial management principles (essential).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32214
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 12th December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.