- SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $76,978 to $83,302PA PLUS 17% SUPERANNUATION
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME
- PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP
The School of Nursing and Midwifery is looking to recruit a Coordinator into the Professional team who will have management responsibility for a small administrative team and coordination of across School projects as directed by the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in providing high level administrative support within a large, complex organisation, including coordinating complex processes and using multiple systems;
- Experience in leading and developing teams; and
- Experience in events and/or project coordination/management;
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts remuneration of $76,978 to $83,302PA plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Future Staff website.
Interested applicants are welcome to Kelly Dillon, Operations Manager on (08) 6304 3471 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the three capabilities in the advert.
Applications close on Sunday, 12th December 2017 at 9:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.