Clinical Skills and Simulation Facilitator
- SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $84,311 to $94,851 PA (HEW 7) PLUS 17% SUPERANNUATION
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME
The School of Nursing and Midwifery is looking to recruit a Clinical Skills and Simulation Facilitator who will be responsible for providing support to students in clinical areas and clinical remediation within clinical skills workshops at the University. The Clinical Skills and Simulation Facilitator is a leader who helps develop student mentors and contributes to the development of clinical skills workshops.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse, have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and have the following experience:
- Broad based clinical experience (including in an acute hospital setting)
- Knowledge of 3G simulation equipment and experience with simulating scenarios using technology and one-to-one mentoring
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the facilitation, delivery and implementation of clinical education programs and relevant experience facilitating skills development to others, including an understanding of cultural learning differences and an ability to adapt to different learning styles
All ECU staff demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts remuneration of $84,311 to $94,851 per annum plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Future Staff website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Kelly Dillon, Operations Manager on (08) 6304 3471 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement (no more than two pages) addressing the essential criteria listed above.
Applications close on Sunday, 10 December 2017 at 9:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.