Special Collections and Exhibitions Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Library is one of Australia’s major research libraries, with extensive scholarly information resources, services and facilities. A goal of the library is to further develop the library as a learning and teaching, research, cultural and social hub of the university through the continued refreshing and activation of its collections and spaces.
About the role
- $82K-$87K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Fixed Term until 19 Deceber 2018.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Special Collections and Exhibitions Coordinator will collaborate with students, staff, researchers, authors and vendors to research, design and deliver a diverse program of library exhibitions, launch and community events. The position will help the library to further build its relationships with stakeholders to ensure the library is a scholarly and cultural hub on campus.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- have the skills to research and deliver scholarly, cultural and community events within a galleries, libraries, archives, museums and records (GLAMR) setting.
- be able to demonstrate your experience in delivering a successful program of events and in determining impact.
- have degree from a higher education institution, with subsequent relevant experience, postgraduate qualifications with relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Martin Borchert, University Librarian
T: (61 2) 9385 2662
Applications close: 10 December 2017