Research Assessment Officer in Impact and Engagement
- Fixed Term (until July 6th 2018), Full Time
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton or Brisbane
- Total Salary $93,280 to $104,952 pa (plus superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Research Division provides leadership and support to research endeavours across the University. The Division includes a number of teams that provide complementary support, with necessary overlaps and cooperation between the teams including Ethics, Reporting, Grants, Commercialisation, and the RHD Team.
Your New Role:
Coordinate and draft the University’s Impact Case Studies and Engagement Narratives for submission by the University to the Engagement and Impact Assessment. In this role you will actively engage with researchers and end-users to discover and gather evidence about how CQUniversity is translating its research into economic, social and other benefits and encouraging greater collaboration between universities, industries and other end-users of research.
The successful applicant will apply excellent communication skills and an understanding of research to assist with the development of impact case studies and engagement narratives for Government reporting. The successful applicant will also assist with the development of tools for researcher training and setting up new mechanisms to capture and identify evidence to be used to meet current and future Commonwealth Impact and Engagement reporting requirements.
You Will Be:
- Managing the development & submission of the University’s impact case studies and engagement narratives in accordance with EI 2018 submission requirements.
- Liaising with researchers and industry to identify and capture the research impact.
- Assist researchers to provide evidence translating research outputs to outcomes and impact which have provided economic, social, or environmental benefits for society.
- Working with researchers to draft compelling and non-technical Case Studies and associated Narratives according to national EI 2018 Specifications.
- Taking responsibility for results and committing to continuous improvements.
You Will Have:
- A degree with a least four years subsequent relevant experience or extensive experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields or;
- Equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32212
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 10th December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply