- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
UNSW Medicine's Rural Clinical School has major teaching campuses across NSW including Albury, Coffs Harbour, Griffith, Port Macquarie, and Wagga Wagga. With a focus on innovation and excellence in learning, the Rural Clinical School has through diversified clinical experiences for medical students, supported the recruitment and retention of doctors in rural and remote areas since 2000, successfully training our next generation of rural and Indigenous doctors.
About the role
- A$57K –$63K per year, (9.5% employer superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed term role until 31st Dec 2018 (possibility of renewal)
- Part Time (21 hours per week)
As a member of the Rural Clinical School Client Services Support team, the Administrative Assistant provides friendly and efficient frontline customer service to staff, students and visitors at the Campus. The position holder also performs routine administrative tasks as directed by the Administrative Officer (Campus Manager) and School Executive Officer.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completion of Year 12 with subsequent relevant work experience, or completion of a Certificate or Diploma level qualification, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of excellent customer service
- Proven ability to work co-operatively in a small team environment, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional, friendly manner, with ability to interact with stakeholders from various backgrounds
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online – applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Contact: Tony Jordan
T: 02 6580 7529
Applications close: 1st December 2018